Mondays are crappy, especially this Monday with the rain and bitter cold. So I’ve decided to share with you some of my favorite articles across the internet from the past week to brighten up this dreary Monday.
* Here are 24 things that we often forget about life but are so essential to making the best out of our lives
* Sometimes we read a few too much advice on how to make ourselves better; instead just breathe and believe: you are already perfect
* I know I am guilty of worrying too much about how my clothes look, whether my makeup is just right and all that other physical stuff. But really, when you think of a beautiful person, it really starts on the inside. Lori Deschene gives us 35 Simple Ways to Be Beautiful, none of which have anything to do with me buying another shirt at Forever 21
* Sarah Von of one of my favorite blogs, yes and yes, tries to do the same number of new things as her age. Just the other day she wrote about 31 things she learned in 31 years and totally inspired me to write a list for my 23 years (coming soon…)
*Amazing, amazing, amazing post with rules for brilliant women. Especially love the rule about doing things that make you “gasp”
* And finally, John Lennon’s Top 3 Tips for Getting What You Want Out of Life. Because all you really need are three things to be the best person you can be.