* Love all the details of this cute, vintage-inspired wedding
* What could be more glamorous than your own gold horses?
* Bikini season is still far away, right? That’s why I need this cake batter milkshake right now
* Another vintage wedding done to perfection
* If I had my own fridge I would decorate it with these: polaroid photo magnets
* This carnival wedding is so awesome, I wish I had been invited!
* An interview with Danielle Steele that talks about being a woman with a career and her daily habits: Part 1 here and Part two here
* My favorite movie is Roman Holiday and here’s a Roman Holiday tour that I’m going to have to take
* Are we raising a generation of helpless kids? If you’re in the right age range, do you feel like you’re helpless or too dependent on getting things the easy way?
* It’s still a little cold out so there’s still time to whip up this delicious-sounding curry carrot soup