If you’re reading this anywhere from North Carolina to New England, I hope that you survived the hurricane fairly unscathed and are getting the beautiful sunshine we had here today. And please don’t say that Irene was overhyped; many of our friends and neighbors are still dealing with flood water damage, no power and downed trees. Help if you can, even if it is just staying away from roads that need to be cleared. Hopefully next Monday will start off better.
* This is a great guest post on When I Grow Up’s blog about time management, advice I definitely need
* Love letter to the universe: awesomeness
* My favorite part of the book One Day. Anyone seen the movie yet?
* I want the bohemian style wedding of this cute photoshoot
* I agree with Anna, this space is amazing!
* An especially cute shabby chic wedding with lots of unusual details
* Read this: Becoming the Person You Were Meant to Be: Where to Start by Anne Lamott