Here goes another Monday! I can handle this one because I’m currently cruising the coast down in Georgia. In an attempt to find a little relaxation in this hectic wedding time, my mom and I took a short flight down south that we planned during the snowy winter months. We’ll be hitting up my favorite coastal Georgia spots like Savannah and Tybee Island and Jekyll Island and St. Simons Island. Basically all the best islands in Georgia. Things have been kind of crazy and stressful the last two weeks so I’m looking forward to letting myself relax while on this mini vacation. I have a few posts going up this week but if you want real-time info about what I’m up to (because you don’t have anything going on in your own life, right?), you can catch me on instagram or twitter and I may be trying out snapchat (kendallblossoms) but I’m not sure I’ve got the hang of that thing yet! Hope you’re having a relaxing and happy Monday!
* Yes, of course: writing in a notebook can make your life better
* Using these six travel apps on my trip this week and on the honeymoon
* I love Nubby Twiglet’s photo recap of her trip to NYC and am planning on visiting some of her stops
* Fashion mistakes you should never make according to fashion bloggers
* An in-depth look at perfecting your Instagram photography from Victoria of In the Frow who’s beautiful feed means she knows what she’s talking about